Liver Cirrhosis Ayurvedic Treatment has been proven very successful in treating liver cirrhosis. Ayurvedic treatment for liver cirrhosis includes various ayurvedic medicines (natural herbs) known very well for their actions and properties.
Liver is the largest vital organ in the body. It is responsible for many important functions such as manufacturing bile, blood proteins that aid in clotting, oxygen transport and immune system function, stores nutrients and returns some of them to the bloodstream, breakdown saturated fat and produces cholesterol.
Cirrhosis occurs in response to damage to your liver over many years. In Cirrhosis of liver, progress scarring of the liver causes scar tissues to replace normal liver tissues. Liver becomes hard, lumpy and as proper blood flow is not there so normal functions get impaired. If it is diagnosed early and the cause is treated, further damage can be prevented. Advanced cirrhosis can be life threatening as more damaged tissues are formed, more liver functions get impaired.
Liver Cirrhosis Causes
There are plenty of reasons that are responsible for liver cirrhosis. It is important to determine the underlying cause that can help to prevent further liver damage.
- Long term heavy drinking of alcohol
- Low immune system
- Non alcoholic fatty liver
- Hepatitis B, C, D
- Biliary cirrhosis – destruction of the bile duct
- Hemochromatosis – iron build up in the body
- Wilson’s disease – copper accumulation in the body
- Cystic fibrosis
There may be one or more causes responsible for liver cirrhosis. Up to 10 to 15 percent liver cirrhosis causes are not known that are called cryptogenic cirrhosis.
Liver Cirrhosis Symptoms
Symptoms do not appear until there is extensive liver damage. Signs and Symptoms may include –
- Weakness and tiredness
- Loss of appetite
- Fluid accumulation in legs
- Fluid accumulation in abdomen – ascitis
- Weight loss
- Itchy skin
- Bleed easily
Complications due to liver cirrhosis
- High blood pressure (portal hypertension)
- Increased risk of liver cancer
- Increased toxins in the blood
Liver cirrhosis is well treated with natural line of treatment. Natural herbs help in curing different conditions of liver like enlarged liver, alcoholic liver, fatty liver, cirrhosis of liver etc and maintain its normal functions. Ayurvedic medicines/ natural herbs used in cirrhosis of liver are –
Punarnava, bhumiamalaki, katuki, kalmegh, kasani, sharpunkha, bhringraj , trivrit, shunthi, pippali, marich, vidanga, devdaru, chitrakamool, pushkar mool, haritaki, babhitaki, amalaki, daruharidra, haridra, dantimool, chavya, indrayava, guduchi, mustak etc.
Planet Ayurveda presents very effective liver care pack which consists of various pure herbal remedies that help to regenerate liver tissues by repairing damaged ones and provide a protective environment. Remedies in liver care pack are –
- Yakritplihantaka Churna
- Cap. Liver detox
- Cap. Echinaecia
- Cap. Phyllanthus Niruri
These ayurvedic formulations contain various above said herbs that are very well known for their actions on liver. Liver Care Pack of Planet Ayurveda can be taken by anyone suffering from jaundice, hepatitis B, C, D etc, fatty liver, alcoholic liver, enlarged liver, for those who are taking pain killers from long time or those who are chronic alcohol consumers. All these together reduce the burden on liver; enhance whole immune system and increases over all health.
Planet Ayurveda presents you a wide range of herbal formulations that take care of your health and life. Our preparations are 100% natural and prepared after passing through a series of skilled and stringent tests that promise their quality. We give our best efforts to bring herbs in their purest and finest form. Our products are prepared under completely hygienic environments and the go by quality check before they arrive at you.
|Planet Ayurveda Recommend The Following Combo Pack for The Ayurvedic Treatment of Hepatitis B, Liver Cirrhosis, Fatty liver, Liver failure and Alcoholic liver disease
LIVER CARE PACK
|Yakrit Plihantak Churna||1 teaspoonful twice daily|
|Phyllanthus Niruri Capsules||2 capsules twice daily|
|Echinacea Capsules||2 capsules twice daily|
|Liver Detox Capsules||2 capsules twice daily|
Liver Cirrhosis Diet
- With Ayurvedic treatment of Liver cirrhosis, diet is really important. Fluid retention can be a significant problem in individuals who suffer from cirrhosis of the liver. For this reason, it would be best to follow a low sodium diet. Cut down on your salt intake and avoid all processed and junk foods. Check the nutritional value of any packaged products before buying them. To compensate for the lack of taste with reduced salt, you could try using various herbs for seasoning of food.
- Try and stick to a healthy and highly nutritious diet to combat the risk of malnutrition. Include plenty of fresh fruits and vegetables in your daily diet and also consume legumes and lean meats like poultry and fish in moderation. As liver plays an important role in breakdown of fat, reduce intake of fatty and oily foods.
- The risk of liver cirrhosis is also higher in individuals who are overweight, so try to maintain a healthy weight.
- High levels of stress could worsen your general health condition and therefore worsen the liver cirrhosis.